At least 3-5 years’ experience in a professional Administrative Assistant position, preferably with an Engineering, Architectural or Construction background. Responsibilities to include specifications, RFIs, submittals, proposals, and miscellaneous tasks for Engineers, Project Managers and Designers. Knowledgeable with all Microsoft programs, including Word and Excel. Experience with “Newforma”, "Spectext" and/or "Cosential" a plus. Need excellent organizational, grammar and communication skills. Works well in busy environment and with other administrative assistants, and can prioritize job duties. This is a full time position with excellent benefits; salary DOE.
This position requires interaction with contractors and owners and interpretation of construction documents for mechanical and electrical infrastructure upgrades. Spends great percentage of time at different job sites throughout the southeast working with client and contractors to resolve practical problems of converting design into completed construction projects.
Typical duties include:
* Organize various meetings as needed related to construction projects.
* Act as owner’s representative and prime design representative during construction.
* Becomes thoroughly familiar with the plans and specifications for the job under construction.
* Deals with contractors, interprets designs and specifications as required.
* Deals with clients, tries to resolve problems within the scope of design.
* Points out potential problems to the contractor and project engineer, and keeps project engineer and supervisor informed of progress of project.
* Must be able to read and understand construction plans.
* Must be able to follow and carry out specific instructions on an independent basis.
* Assures that what was designed gets built.
* Deals with architects concerning areas of construction problems between architectural and engineering design.
* May monitor performance of contractors.
Minimum of high school or GED diploma. An engineering degree is not necessary; this position may include engineers or contractors with management experience. Knowledge of electrical and/or mechanical trades are preferred.
We offer competitive salary with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and long-term care insurance; and 401(k) plan. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org..
Five to ten years of experience in the A/E industry. Pay according to experience and qualifications. The right candidate will have experience meeting and interacting with architects, owners and contractors. Emphasis will be placed on communication skills, the ability to increase technical competency with experience, and work ethic. Must have B.S. in Electrical Engineering and registered P.E. This is a full time position for our corporate offices in Nashville, TN. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and long-term care insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan. Email resume to: email@example.com.
Full-time position for Energy Engineer. College degree preferred; Associates Degree acceptable if candidate has energy supply or utility industry experience. Technical skills require facility energy audit services (energy and water utilization), i.e. energy and water conservation measures (EWCM), implementation costs, work with clients to develop EWCM plans, perform project management services, and provide monthly reports to client that show impact of EWCM. Also required are facility condition assessment services, building commissioning services and business development. Some out of town travel required. Competitive salary with excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and long-term care insurance, and 401k plan. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time licensed Mechanical Engineer. Preferred candidates will have experience with the design of utility infrastructure, process systems, and central utility plants for industrial, manufacturing and institutional facilities, including P&ID development, sizing and selection of process and utility equipment, piping stress and flow calculations, and an understanding of process controls. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten (10) years experience, be a licensed Professional Engineer, and have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Excellent benefits - medical, dental, vision, life, disability and long-term care insurance. 401(k) and continued professional development. Salary DOE. Email resume to: email@example.com.
- Seeking full time Mechanical Engineer for corporate office in Nashville. B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or like degree required. 5 to 7 years experience in the design of complex HVAC systems for commercial and institutional facilities. P.E. license required. Capable of communicating with clients, managing multiple projects and helping with business development. Great opportunities for growth and advancement. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and long-term care insurance, and 401(k) plan. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.