- This is a full time position working under the direction of Electrical Professional Engineers and Project Managers in our corporate offices located in Nashville, TN. Looking for self-starter, excellent work ethic and willingness to learn. Requires B.S. in Electrical Engineering; EIT a plus. The right candidate will have good verbal and written skills, some Revit/CAD exposure. Competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k). Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org..
Greets all visitors who present themselves to the company’s main entrance. Operates switchboard and answers all calls from outside and inside the office. Other typical duties include:
* Directs each visitor appropriately.
* Answers main switchboard and routes calls to the proper person and/or voice mail.
* Takes messages if necessary.
* Maintains daily “check out/check in” log.
* Signs for and sees to the correct distribution of specs, drawings, etc., delivered from other clients.
* Other light duties as necessary.
Experience and Education Guidelines:
No previous experience required. Must have good speaking voice and communication skills, pleasant and warm personality. Should present a neat and acceptable appearance and act in a professional manner at all times. Accepts direction and supervision and must work well with others. Send resume to: email@example.com.
Seeking full-time, Sr. Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow and advance with a firm that has provided engineering services for over 70 years across the U.S. The ideal candidate to fill this position is a Mechanical Design Engineer/Project Manager of multiple projects; working with an internal MEP/FP team to deliver projects that meet the objectives of the architect/owner; and Business Development acumen. Understanding business development is a plus and opens many avenues for advancement. Requirements: B.S. in Mechanical Engineering; 7+ years of work experience with complex building mechanical systems in commercial, institutional, federal and design/build sectors; Registered Professional Engineer; experience in the Revit environment a plus; excellent written and oral communication skills essential for team-based projects; excellent planning and organizational skills required for simultaneous project schedules; highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges; and willing to travel. Competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term care, life and disability insurance; 401(k) plan; and continuing professional development. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.