Five to ten years of experience in the A/E industry. Pay according to experience and qualifications. The right candidate will have experience meeting and interacting with architects, owners and contractors. Emphasis will be placed on communication skills, the ability to increase technical competency with experience, and work ethic. Must have B.S. in Electrical Engineering and registered P.E. This is a full time position for our corporate offices in Nashville, TN. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and long-term care insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan. Email resume to: email@example.com.
- Full-time licensed Mechanical Engineer. Preferred candidates will have experience with the design of utility infrastructure, process systems, and central utility plants for industrial, manufacturing and institutional facilities, including P&ID development, sizing and selection of process and utility equipment, piping stress and flow calculations, and an understanding of process controls. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten (10) years experience, be a licensed Professional Engineer, and have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Excellent benefits - medical, dental, vision, life, disability and long-term care insurance. 401(k) and continued professional development. Salary DOE. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking a Process Piping Designer for a position in our corporate headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee. ICT is an employee-owned multidisciplinary engineering firm that has been in business for over seventy-five years. This position requires working with engineers and other designers in a collaborative environment, developing design documents for projects of substantial variety and complexity executed by the company’s Process and Power business unit.
• Develop Process Flow Diagrams and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (PID) from verbal or written description from engineers.
• Assist in developing plant layouts for new and existing industrial facilities including equipment, tanks, pumps, piping, and electrical gear.
• Generate design drawings including orthographic plans and sections, and isometric drawings.
• Interact with equipment and component suppliers to obtain relevant design information.
• Interact with clients to convey design intent.
• Interpret project manager and engineers notes, sketches, and instructions during the development of detailed design drawings.
• Execute design changes and project drawing revision.
• Apply basic mathematical formulas and compute design related calculations.
• Utilize and follow codes and standards related to the design.
• Follow all company, client and project design and drafting standards.
• Organize and maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information in a logical and well-structured manner.
• Maintain CAD proficiency and master current CAD systems and effectively use multiple application packages where necessary including advanced level commands.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in drafting technology or related field.
• Two (2) years or more of related experience utilizing both two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) CADD software applications.
• Proficient in standard drafting techniques and the ability to use application software effectively with a high level of detail and accuracy.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to exercise independent design decisions.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects within the constraints of project deadlines.
• Experience with either CADWorx or AutoCAD Plant 3D three-dimensional modeling software.
• Five (5) years or more of related experience.
• Experience documenting existing conditions and collecting field measurements at project sites.
• Familiar with piping & instrumentation diagrams (PID) and capable of providing input with regard to piping, equipment, valves, specialty items, tagging, connections, etc.
• Advanced knowledge in the theory and practices of piping system design.
ICT’s Tampa office is looking for a personable Sr. Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager to join a multidiscipline design team. The position will be within our Healthcare Services Group with a primary focus on healthcare, commercial, educational, and design-build sectors. The role will also include business development, marketing, and project management duties. Job functions will initially be as follows:
Sr. Engineer/Project Manager:
Mechanical Design Engineer that is competent and confident in his/her abilities, and when stretched past those abilities, is humble and wise enough to ask for assistance. As Project Manager, manage, direct, and supervise project to assure project conforms to the commitments related to time, quality, and communications. Deal directly with client to establish project schedules and expectations. In addition:
- Assist market segment manager and team leader in manpower projections and scheduling of work.Manage, direct and supervise mechanical engineering staff in the execution of specific projects to meet schedules and timely completion of projects. Schedule and lead mechanical production staff meetings.
- Assist team leader in annual reviews of mechanical staff.
- Assist team leader in project billing process.Assist market segment manager and team leader in preparation of RFP type proposal responses including project write ups, resumes, etc. Work with team leader in preparation of fee proposals for office.
- Take an active lead in proposal for work process. Identify prospective clients and work in conjunction with team leader to establish relationship with those clients.
- Be responsible for the total mechanical systems design for specific projects.Make calculations integral to the mechanical systems design.
- Be familiar with and apply applicable codes.
- Supplement ICT design standards and administrative procedures where needed.Learn ICT’s client base and the services provided.Identify new opportunities that may have synergistic benefit with our existing business.Provide marketing support for project pursuits.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Healthcare experience is preferred but not required. A solid M.E. with experience in mechanical building systems design is required.
- B.S. degree in mechanical engineering and seven (7) or more year’s applicable experience in discipline design and analysis.
- Must have PE.
- Must have Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of project approach and system design.
- Willingness to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Experience in the Revit environment a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for team-based projects.
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for simultaneous project schedules.
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits – medical, dental, vision, long-term care, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, and continuing professional development. Email resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.