Structure and Machining Plant
Auburn University West Technology Park
ICT provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection design, and construction administration for a 300,000 SF advanced manufacturing plant that produces precision, super-alloy machined parts for GE jet engines that power future commercial and military aircraft and support the vast fleet of GE jet engines already in service.
- 280,000 SF shell production space
- 24,000 SF two-story office space
- Utility/process piping and equipment
- Centralized compressed air system
- Centralized cooling tower system