ICT was the prime project professional for a 40,000 SF primary data center for a regional bank with over 100 full service offices in a four state area.
- State of the art single story structure
- Total raised floor data room area of approximately 5,000 SF powered and cooled to a design basis of 100 watts/SF
- Ceiling and structure heights selected to ease installation and maintenance of critical systems.
- A hardened structure capable of withstanding inclement weather (hurricane and tornado).
- Data Center is capable of “stand alone’ operation without service from local utilities (electric and water) for four days. With fuel delivery, the Data Center can function independently of local utilities indefinitely.