Equal Employment Opportunity/Non-Discrimination Statement
It is the policy of I. C. Thomasson Associates, Inc. (ICT) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard for their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, gender, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected category and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity.
This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, and with the basic dictates of human dignity.
Sr. Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager
Seeking full-time, Sr. Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager for our Tampa, Florida branch office. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow and advance with a firm that has provided engineering services for over 70 years across the U.S.
The ideal candidate to fill this position is:
* Mechanical Design Engineer that is competent and confident in his/her abilities, and when stretched past those abilities, is humble and wise enough to ask for assistance.
* Project Manager of multiple projects, working with an internal MEP/FP team to deliver projects that meet the objectives of the architect/owner.
* Business Development acumen. Understanding business development is a plus and opens many avenues for advancement. These activities may include developing action plan to solicit and secure new work, implementation of goals, objectives and priorities for the Tampa office, identifying prospective markets and clients, etc.
* Willing to commute to corporate offices in Nashville, TN, to learn ICT technical and procedural standards and to meet fellow A/E co-workers.
* Familiar with or had exposure to construction administration and commissioning services, or be willing to learn the basics.
* B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
* 7+ years of work experience with complex building mechanical systems in the health care sector.
* Registered Professional Engineer, with Florida P.E. license, or ability to obtain a Florida P.E. license.
* Experience in the Revit environment a plus.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for team-based projects.
* Excellent planning and organizational skills required for simultaneous project schedules.
* Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
* Willing to travel.
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits – medical, dental, vision, long-term care, life and disability insurance; 401(k) plan; and continuing professional development.
Email resumes to: email@example.com