|Rotary Wing Complex
Headquarters, Hangar and Wash Rack Facilities
Redstone Arsenal, AL
ICT provided mechanical and plumbing design for three separate facilities. The first building is a two-story headquarters facility, approximately 25,000 SF. The headquarters building houses a COMSEC vault, small data center, and several other spaces typical to a Class “A” office space. Project is designed to meet LEED® Silver Accreditation.
The hangar facility consists of approximately 96,000 SF of high bay (50’ tall) and low high bay (40’ tall) hangar area with approximately 15,000 SF of shop and 15,000 SF of office.
A wash rack facility is the third building in the project. The wash rack is a covered building with a control building utilized for cleaning of the aircraft.
• Two-story headquarters office building including a COMSEC vault, data center, and communications rooms.
• Hangar building with office and shops attached.
• Washrack open structure with office and storage building attached.
• Heating and ventilation of the hangar
• Complying with AT/FP and USACE