Mississippi Braves Minor League Baseball Stadium
ICT designed the mechanical, electrical (including parking lot lighting), plumbing and fire protection systems for this fast-track project. The field geometry for the new home for the Atlanta Braves AA affiliate closely resembles Turner Field in Atlanta, home of the Atlanta Braves.
A 360-degree concourse allows spectators to walk around the entire park, and produces an amphitheater design. The Stadium consists of three levels; a service/field level, a main concourse level, and a suite level. Suites and seats are located below grade, close to the ball diamond. The stadium is also used for college games, concert events and other activities.
- $26 million
- Total capacity of 7,200 with 5,500 chair-backed seats
- 22 luxury skyboxes, 2 party terraces
- 1,800 parking spaces
- Elevated restaurant with terraced dining area
- Deck situated on the second level
- Corporate picnic pavilion
- Full LED video board and distributed sound system
- Locker rooms, dugouts, press box, concession stands, public toilets, administrative offices