|University of Tennessee Student Health Clinic
The Student Health Center located on the southeast corner of Andy Holt and Pat Head Summit Drive provides health care to students on campus. ICT provided mechanical, plumbing, fire protection, and electrical design services for this new building construction.
• 180 spaces
• Steel frame construction with brick and concrete exterior veneer
• Upper level houses the counseling Center user group, SEE Center, and a large common meeting room
• Pitched roof areas enclose the mechanical penthouse housing the mechanical units for the main and upper floors.
• Plans for LEED Silver certification
• Site is currently a parking lot
• Home to “The Rock”, a campus landmark
Photo courtesy of Design Innovation Architects