Williamson County Main Library
I. C. Thomasson Associates provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection, and construction administration services for the new 50,000 SF Williamson County Public Library located in Franklin, Tennessee. The new facility is located on the historic Battle Ground Academy site, central to the Civil War Battle of Franklin.
- Children's Department with six computers and four homework stations with internet and printer access
- Reference Department with on-line database services
- Special Collections Department on second floor
Computer lab on second floor
- Meeting room for local non-profit groups and organizations
- Two-story atrium reading room with skylights