Tennessee College of Applied Technology
Nissan Education and Training Facility
ICT provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection design, and construction administration for a 153,000 gsf technology training facility. The facility is located on a 21.8-acre site directly across from the existing Nissan of North America production facility in Smyrna, TN. The two-level structure contains a broad array of technical training classrooms and demonstration areas for the education of students in multiple high-technology courses including robotics, fluid-power systems, mechatronics, renewable energy systems, welding, automotive and manufacturing painting systems, tow-motor training, machine tool technology, conveying systems, and other automotive and manufacturing production systems.
- High bay spaces for demonstration and training
- on equipment that includes automotive
- technology, auto body machine tool, robotics,
- mechatronics, welding, conveyors and other
- manufacturing training equipment and devices.
- Classroom spaces.
- Demonstration spaces.
- Multiple-use auditorium/meeting room.
Tennessee Board of Regents