Twin Creeks Technologies
Solar Manufacturing Plant, Phase 1
ICT provided electrical design for Phase I of this multi-phase project. The new facility provides space to serve administrative, operations, research and manufacturing activities and will be the site of a solar panel array. ICT is also designing a grid connected solar array on this site. The plant will eventually be 250,000 SF at an estimated construction cost of $175,000,000. At full capacity, the plant will produce 100 megawatts of solar panels annually.
- Administrative Spaces (20,000 SF)
- Manufacturing (65,000 SF)
- Emergency Generator for Life Safety Requirements
- 4 – 3000 kva transformers provided at 480/277 and 400/231 volts for equipment specific requirements.
- 250 kw grid connected solar array
Twin Creeks Technologies, Inc.
Edwards Electric, LLC